Cute photos, but I especially love the one where Livvy is resting her head on the arm of your couch! Claudia
That just makes me anxious for your August temple trip. I'm ready to play with those kiddos.
Jaedon is a spaz :)And might I mention what a cute outfit livy has on......hmmmm...someone has cute taste :)
What cute pictures, I didn't know Jaedon had that many different looks, they are cute and made me want to give them a hug. Livy looks like she is getting some teeth!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute photos, but I especially love the one where Livvy is resting her head on the arm of your couch! Claudia
That just makes me anxious for your August temple trip. I'm ready to play with those kiddos.
Jaedon is a spaz :)
And might I mention what a cute outfit livy has on......hmmmm...someone has cute taste :)
What cute pictures, I didn't know Jaedon had that many different looks, they are cute and made me want to give them a hug. Livy looks like she is getting some teeth!
Post a Comment