Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a little help...from the eyebrows

Livy is quite the character at times. She does this head nod. She will usually do it bright and early when she wakes up and I am changing her diaper. And then the other time when she usually does it is when we are eating. The greatest part about this head nod though is that she raises her eyebrows at the same time, like it helps her with the motion or something. I do have to explain why she looks the way she does though. First her hair: it was in a different 'do', but after she woke up from her nap, I think she was pulling on it, and so it was everywhere! So I just pulled it up in a little pony, and it created the wonderful 'fountain' look. She is naked, well, she does have a diaper on of course, but we went swimming and were going to take a bath right after dinner, and what not, so we just left her in her diaper. Personally I think it makes for a cuter picture though. :D

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

She is so stinking cute!! Thanks to you guys Chase was pretty stylin on Sunday! :)

Donene said...

That is so cute!!! I can't figure out how she does both at the same time, it cracks me up and made me laugh out loud. You are so cute Livy!!

Claudia said...

That girl has rhythm! She could rock the crowds in Denver! I'm impressed! How cute. She is adorable. Miss those PA Bassetts. Love, Grandpa B

Katie May said...

Ha! She's so cute! Her hair has gotten so long, it seems. Wow!

Rachel said...

I think she has more rhythm than her aunt Rachel (not hard though!). Her hair is DANG LONG! cute cute cute :)

The Thompsons said...

She is hillarious...and really cute!