Tuesday, November 4, 2008

blog up and running

So I decided on a name! Thank you SO much to everyone that put comments, and for all of your ideas. I loved a lot of them, and it was hard to decide. But I kind of took from a couple of peoples ideas. I went with Cute Obsessions by mel. But I think I am going to write it CuteObsessions by mel. I just put the space in so you could read it better. Any way, so mom and Kate, let me know what you would like. I don't have the Etsy shop up and running yet, but I have the blog up and running. So you can check that out at http://cuteobsessionsbymel.blogspot.com/ I am going to try and figure out how to put a link from this blog to the other blog. But it is way too late right now, and I am going to bed. Thank you again to everyone for your help. :)

2 comments:

Donene said...

Thanks Mel! Your shop is very cute and the pictures of all of the cuteobsessions are adorable,especially the ones Livy and Jaedon are modeling.

Linds said...

Ok, I have been meaning to call, I GOT MY ORDER! I LOVE everything. They are so darling and Bentley LOVES the tutu's! They are so fascinating to her! Thank you again for doing them!!