Sunday, November 2, 2008

what's in a name

All right so I am totally going for it!! I am trying to get all my ducks in a row, but first of all I am kind of unsure of what name I should do for the shop/blog. I have thought about my life's outlet, my life's obsession, just for fun..., but I am kind of stumped and so I need all of your creative minds to help me out, and come up with a name. As an incentive to put a comment and help me out, if I choose yours or something along the line of yours, you may pick something to have in return for your help. :) In advance, thanks for your help! Happy commenting!!! ;)

9 comments:

Donene said...

Okay these are the first ones that came to mind "Life's Sanity",
"Enjoying the Journey",
"Cute Obsessions",
"Mel's Outlet",
"Everyday Renewal"
If I think of more I will tell you.

Laura said...

Olivia's Boutique
Mel's Boutique

I don't know....but I'll keep thinking

Claudia said...

"Cute Creations" by Mel
"Mel's Cute Creations"
"Childs Play"
"Mel's Crazy Craftiness Corner"

Stac said...

Marvelous Makings by Mel.

kate said...

"my creative outlet"
"mel's bells" (hee hee)
"obsessively adorable"
"adorable adornments"

i've always thought the shops that had a simple title and the artists' name looked so classy, cute, and professional. like: "little bits: by melanie basset" or "sunnysoup-by mjb" or the likes. it's so hard to pick! good luck finding one that fits ya.

Lisa said...

I am sooo excited for you and I love those bangs!!!! What about:
"MELding Strings" or
"Making Everything Loveable!" (Get it, M.E.L.)

Lisa said...

I've got it! You've Got Mel!

Rachel said...

You have some pretty good ones to choose from, so I won't even stretch my imagination because they won't be half that good. :)

Lydia said...

"Little toots"
"Flowers in my garden"
"Bits of Fun"
"Lovin' Livy's Boutique"

I am certainly impressed by all of you stuff. I am so excited for you to do this. I am getting my checkbook ready!