Thursday, November 6, 2008

shops open!

So last night I opened up shop at Etsy. I made a link to it on both this blog and on the shop blog. I have only listed a few things at this time, but will gradually add more. One thing I wanted to point out is on the the CuteObsessions by mel Blog, I have a list of pricing. They are priced cheaper than you would find on the Etsy Shop. Why? There are fees that have to be paid to Etsy, so I am hoping that I can get more orders through the blog than through Etsy. Saves money all around. :) I hope you enjoy and I would be more than honored if you would like to tell your family and friends. (wink, wink ;P ) Here is the link to the Etsy shop: You can also find it by typing in www.cuteobsessionsbymel.etsy.com http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6422495

7 comments:

jenni said...

congrats!!!

Josie said...

Good Luck Mel! It will be fun to see what you keep coming up with. I will for sure pass it along to friends!

Stac said...

did you do the stitching by hand on the ones that have the stitches(like the Christmas Tree)?

Unknown said...

You better believe it!!

Rachel said...

Does the stitching take a LONG time?! I will have to put a link on my blog!

Em said...

SO cute mel! I love it!

Jana said...

Ward pictures are on papyrusrevealed.blogspot.com