So I figured it was only fair to give Jaedon a post as well. For this one though, I put in what I thought, and then I asked him and wrote his answers in blue. Most of the questions though, he didn't really understand what I was asking.
Name and Meaning: Jaedon- God sent Jaedon=Jaedon
Age: 3 years "free"
Nicknames: uuhhh...he doesn't really have one, other than buddy, or bud every now and then. um, nope
Activities: playing monsters (which makes him not be able to sleep at night), taking pictures with a old non-usable camera, reading books, and sadly he likes to watch movies and play PBS games online. go to preschool..., that's enough
Favorite Foods: popcorn, chocolate, chicken cordon bleu green eggs (he had these today at preschool), and toast. "yummy green eggs"
Least Favorite Foods: asparagus, he has really started to come around and eat most things.
not carrots, (but he eats these all the time) So not sure if he understands this question exactly.
Favorite Music: He likes most songs, but the ones he will tell me are slippery fish, itsy-bitsy spider (which we sing most often at FHE), popcorn popping
"kurdle" (Turtle) song, popcorn popping
Favorite Toys: camera, trains, an Easter pencil that he uses for a magic wand, and lately covering himself in every single stuffed animal/doll we have.
a horsey (WHAT!!?) and friends 
Favorite Books: I ain't gonna paint no more, ratatouille seek and find, big Anthony.
cat in the hat book (can you tell he learned about Dr. Seuss today?)
Favorite Item of clothing: Lately it has been a nice knitted sweater from Children's Place, which I am totally fine with.
PANTS!
What makes him happy: Going to preschool, going to the library, playing with his friends
Mommy, Daddy, and the temple (as he is looking at our wedding picture) 
What makes him sad: Again, like most kids, being told he can't do something, and then going to timeout!
Mommy (huh...,why?) "I sit in timeout"
Funny Words or Phrases: Gotta be kiddin' me! When he copies what Jon calls me, and calls me "Sweets"
Sessica (Jessica, while he has this funny little smirk-Jessica is Mac's wife)
Jaedon wanted to add his favorite friends: Bennett, Savannah, Addy, and Londyn

Tags: Again, whoever feels like doing it. :)
5 comments:
Wow! I had completely forgotten what Jaedon looked like when he was a newborn!! He has grown up so much. I loved his answers to the questions - how cute.
We love you Jaedon!!! Grandpa B
Jaedon you are so cute and I can't believe how much you have grown! I loved you comments, we love Jaedon!
Thanks Mel for posting one of Jaedon. That truly is a wonderful idea and grandparents love it! Jaedon, I loved your photos and comments. You are such a handsome little guy! And, I agree with you green eggs are yummy. By chance did you have some ham to go with them? Did you like them here and there, did you like them everywhere! Come visit Grandma and I will cook up some green eggs and ham! Love ya all!
You guys have the most adorable kids!
Ahhhh... how sweet! The other day Brady gave him a fishing pole to play with and keep. We made a thank you card and as we were bringing it over Bennett asked why Brady gave him the fishing pole. I let him know just to be nice. He knew you liked it and he didn't use it anymore. I followed up with, just to be a nice friend. He promptly told me that Brady was NOT his best friend, Jaedon is his best friend and we should give the card to Jaedon. I think the whole thank you note somehow got lost in translation. Brady gave you the fishing pole = Brady gets the card! But nonetheless, Bennett is a loyal Jaedon fan!
Post a Comment