So I realize that I have not been posting as often as I usually do, but nothing that exciting has been happening really. Sorry. But here is a tag that is all about Livy!
Name and Meaning: Olivia- Variant of Olive=Symbol of peace
Age: 14 months
Nicknames: Livy, Liv, sweetheart
Activities: going outside, reading books, pulling everything off the shelves, trying to wear moms heels
Favorite Foods: Anything sweet, fruits, yogurt, cheese
Least Favorite Foods: She doesn't eat a lot of vegetables
Favorite Music: Will dance to most anything, and doesn't really have a preference yet
Favorite Toys: Anything that Jaedon is playing with, books, her monkey
Favorite Books: She likes the "touch and feel" books, and if they have animals in it.
Favorite Item of clothing: She is a girl, so of course shoes!
What makes her happy: When dad walks through the door, taking a bath, eating
What makes her sad: Like most kids, being told she can't have something, or not being able to hold and do things for herself. Miss Independent!!
Funny Words or Phrases: uuuuhhh...well, she isn't really talking that much, but she will do this fake laugh, and will even cock her head back like it is just absolutely hilarious! Very cute to witness.
Tags: whoever feels like doing it. :)




4 comments:
At last!! The silence was killing us. What a cute blog. That Livy is a sweetheart. I loved all the pictures. Wish you lived next door so we could have Jaedon and Livy over for a sleepover! We miss you all.
Happy Pie Night!
Grandpa B
Oh Mel, that is such a cute idea for a Blog! I absolutely loved it and just chuckled at the comments and photos! What a dang cute little miss and oh how we love her! Thanks sooooo very much for posting it. We sure miss you all! Have a most wonderful day and once more thanks soooo much!
I loved the journey of life through pictures. She is definitely growing up to be Miss Livy, she is so cute and we miss her cute little antics.
The last picture of Livy is SO cute!
Post a Comment