Little Miss Livy just keeps getting cuter as she gets older. For her birthday I had found these cute little boots at Children's Place. They are SO cute on her. Her hair is finally just barely long enough too to kind of fit in little piggy tails. And of course she had to have pigtails with the cowgirl boots! :) The funniest thing about the boots though, is they are a little heavier for her at first. And so when she takes the first couple of steps in them she kicks her feet clear out, like she is stepping over something big!
14 years ago




7 comments:
Livy, you are too cute! I love your pink boots. "Those boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do" even if it's a bit awkward at first!
Love, Grandpa B
Oh, she is so dang cute and I can not believe how much she is growing up!!!!! How wonderful to be able to watch that take place, even if it is over the internet. Do wish you all lived closer so we could hug and kiss those little ones (and big ones too!) LOVE those pink cowgirl boots!!!!
I love those cowboy boots, Mel! She looks super cute! I am glad you had a good chicks night below with good movies, that's the best just chilling watching a good flick! I love both of those movies too, super cute!
very cute!
I love the one of her on the floor laughing. She's always so happy. What a girl!
Livy you are so cute and those boots are just the best for the cute little cowgirl that you are. You are growing up way to fast!
Those are the cutest little boots ever! I have got to find Miss Gracie some!
Post a Comment