Jon was on-call this Friday night, so I did what any lonely woman would do on a Friday night without a man... I went and rented CHICK FLICKS!! Of course they are old ones, that I'm sure most of you have seen, but with kids, we don't watch a ton, well, any movies in the theatre. So we wait until they come out on video. And they usually are out for a while on video until we see them. But, I rented:

I really liked Made of Honor!! I think my favorite part was when the nerdy basketball guy says, "My boy's got mad cow disease." HILARIOUS!!! With the second one, I don't think it was quite as comical and didn't have any good one-liners in it. But I still liked it, and would recommend both for people who have not seen them yet. I am probably the only one, but still good movies. Of course since they are chick flicks and about men and woman, they always have to throw in some crude things. But overall, I liked them.
And a final note just to get you to go and look at my creative blog, I have a question for all of you out there! :)




4 comments:
I havwn'tseen either movie but maybe I should do that sometime. I can't wait for my order to come!
oops O was typing in the dark.
Yes I went to your blog and it looked nice. The thing I noticed is you need to do more in your comments to upsale your items. Loved it.
We also don't try to go to the movies. We have blockbuster online, and I LOVE it! Thanks for recommendations!
Post a Comment