Today I turned the ripe old age of 28! It has been an awesome birthday and I have had no complaints. Thank you so much for everyone that called, emailed, left a comment on my blog and also on Facebook. I really appreciated all of it! But some of my favorites were my Mom's and my friend Lindsey's blog. You will have to check them out...especially if you want to see some embarrassing, funny pictures of me. :) (Go to my sidebar and click on "Jones Family" and "Lindsey", or click this link http://www.ketchamandmustard.blogspot.com/ , and this link http://jonesjabber.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much Linds and Mom. It really made my day!
I started the day out with using one of my birthday presents that I happened across at the Salvation Army.
Jon and I then dropped our kiddos off at the Duncans, (thanks SO much for watching them!!). We went out to eat and actually enjoyed just sitting there and enjoying one anothers company.
When we got back we came home and had some yummy pumpkin cheesecake that Jon made. I love cheesecake and I love pumpkin!! 

Jon and the kids got me a fondue cooker! We are going to have to have some fondue nights now!
My mom got me this very cute sweater when she was out here...and she actually got one just like it, because we both just loved it so much. And we figured since we live 1000's of miles away from each other, we wouldn't have a problem showing up at an event wearing the same thing. :)
And finally the biggest thanks goes out to my sweet, awesome, amazing husband! I love him dearly and can't believe how good he is to me. He puts up with a lot of stuff from me, and he never complains or gets after me about it! I love you Sweets, and thank you so much for making my day so special!




13 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you had such a great day. I have that same sweater in orange, it's very cute!
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that stroller! What a wonderful present. Isn't is nice to have something be done for YOU? I'm so glad you got to really enjoy your day!
CUTE sweater! I wish we could find those kind of deals in UTAH. Glad you had a good day, and you should get our card in the next day or so! :) late as usual, but sent at least!!
Hey mel this is emily's sister jen and i hope i did not make you feel bad about your comment. I was totally kidding and i think it is way funny you both have the same
b-day. So sorry and I hope you had a good one.
Melanie.... sorry that you felt bad about that comment! My sister was totally joking!! You have to know her!! That is crazy you two have the same birthday..... happy 28th!! What a cute family you have!
Mel, for some odd reason, your birthday ALWAYS stands out in my mind. Every year, I am like, I need to call Mel.
YOu are darling and I am so glad you liked the pictures. I too just bought a used bike trailer like that one at the Weber State Gear Swap. I love it!! I can't spend that kind of money for a new one. I don't exercise enough.
YOU LOOK SO DARLING IN THOSE PICTURES. Your hair is fabulous, your outfit, everything.
Hope you had a great day!!
I am glad that you had a great birthday! I am sooooo jealous of the deals you find. I want a bike trailer so bad. I checked out your mom's blog and I couldn't believe how much Jaedon looks like that picture of you.
Happy Birthday!!!
That first picture of you on the Jones Jabber looks just like Jaedon! You both have the cutest little smiles. I'm glad you had such a good day.
So happy you had a great day! Loved your moms post with your photos! Such a cute little girl who grew into a lovely young lady! Thanks to Mels folks for giving birth and raising such a wonderful young woman. You are a great wife for my son and a wonderful mom to our grandchildren! We are so very grateful for that!
Happy Birthday Mel!!! sorry I wasn't able to comment until now but we were in St. George without a computer. I think the bike /stroller is great and I bet they will just love training with Mom. I have a great recipe for your fondue pot, we had it while we were in St. George. You melt 2 bags of carmels, one 8oz. cream cheese,(at room temperature) other wise it makes little lumps, and then one 8 oz. container of sourcream. It is delicious and we ate it with every kind of fruit, pretzels,cinnamon bears & nuts. Warning once you start eating it you can't stop.
Happy Happy Bday Mel! WIsh you were here in Utah so we could go and play for your big day! You are so photogenic and so gorgeous and your hubby is so cute to blog! I love the Hershey Park in the Dark! And the lady bug costume! To die for!!!!!!!! Have a big piece of cake for me! Love you!
Ah! Happy (belated) Birthday!!!
Post a Comment