Monday, October 27, 2008

ghostly fun...and an artist

On Sunday I decided to make some ghost pancakes. I got the idea from the very creative Mandy Heaston. You can check her blog out here: http://gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com/Jaedon loved the idea of having ghost pancakes..., maybe I should try being more creative with our meals. But they turned out pretty good I thought.

Jaedon has become quite the artist lately as well. He has been drawing "funny faces".
Those big things on the sides, are ears!

The daddy...

the mommy...

and the baby.

6 comments:

Donene said...

very cute pancakes and the funny faces are great. Way to go Jaedon!

Claudia said...

Wow Jaedon, I am impressed! You are indeed an artist. Maybe you take after Uncle Phil or Granny B. Of course your mom is a pretty darn good artist too! Keep up the good work.
Wish we'd been there for some ghost pannycakes! They were almost too cute to eat -- but you know me -- I can eat anything!!!
Love, Grandpa B

Linds said...

Mel, I am quite impressed. Can you drop some of those in the mail to me. Just add a little syrup and they will be great!

Claudia said...

Spooky pancakes Melanie! Truly a bootiful masterpiece! Love Jaedons artwork. Cute family photos, but I am wondering if the mom has whiskers? I love it in preschool when we have the children draw and we write what it is they are drawing. Some pretty clever responses.

Unknown said...

Nope, those are arms and legs.

Stac said...

Don't you just love their drawings? I have one that Zoee did of our family and it is adorable. I plan on framing it because it is priceless. I love how they draw the arms and legs.