So, I got my trisuit in the mail today, (THANK YOU, THANK YOU Dad!!), and was trying it on to make sure it fit all right. And Jaedon was sitting there, and so I was being silly, and was running in place in slow motion, and then Jaedon looked up at me and smiled and said, "No..., not in the house."

Then just today he went running into the bathroom, and while running was yelling to tell me he needed to go potty. But he got in there, closed the door, and there was some silence for a little bit and then I hear, "OH MAN!!".... "You gotta be kiddin' me!!" I figured maybe he didn't quite make it to the toilet in time, so I asked what was the matter, and he just laughs and says, "You gotta be kiddin' me!" The things kids will say...




7 comments:
Mel you look awesome! It looks good on you. That was pretty funny that Jaedon would pick up "you gotta be kiddin' me", I can hear Jon saying that. Are those your chaffing blisters?
Ouch! Glad you got the trisuit. Hope it stops that ugly chaffing.
Don't you just love kids? They say the darndest things.
Happy Halloween!
Scott
Your a brave woman to sport that suit on your blog! And I wanted to say that I am the worst friend ever, even though I have your birthday written in like every planner I have, I forgot it. Can I please, please blame it on pregnancy????? Anyway Happy Happy week late Birthday to you. You are the BEST Mel!
You look great in the suit Mel!
Mel, you look great in your suit! I love you running in place, it cracks me up.Oh and Jaedon is hilarious, sounds like he takes after his mommy :)
You have such a smoking body Mel! I would give anything to have that body!
You are one HOTTTT MAMA!!! I am for sure that you are related to my husband because he decided to do "the sprinkler" (the dance) last night in his g's. I was dying! :) Actually we all were!
Post a Comment