We went to Risser Farms this morning with some friends and their preschool group. I was excited to go because I had been telling Jon that I wanted to go on a hayride with the kids. So when the opportunity presented itself, we went for it. Jaedon was pretty excited too when I said we were going on a hayride. I am not sure though if he knew what it was, because we have never been on one before. But either way he was excited.
Here they all are getting some instructions and a little demonstration of all different kinds of pumpkins.
We then went for a little walk through the corn maze.
But luckily halfway through we got to get out and pick a pumpkin. And Jaedon can't wait to show his pumpkin to Jon.




7 comments:
Mel-
It was so fun to talk to you on your birthday! I love you! Your kids are adorable. Olivia looks so grown up! I also loved the trisuit post! It totally made me laugh. Sounds like something I would do!
Jaedon, you picked out a very cute pumpkin!!! Looks like a fun day was had by all. Too bad they did not serve hot chocolate! Mom Bassett
I loved the picture of Livy on the little stool, she looks so grown up. I also loved the picture of Jaedon with his pumpkin. What a fun day you had!
Mel- Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. My sister is going to love the one about the "princess".
Your tri suit is awesome, I didn't know you were doing triathalons, How many have you done and what size were they? I did a real small one in April and loved it! After the baby I'm going to train for a sprint triathalon to get back in shape, but I definitely think I'm going to need a suit for it. You'll have to tell me how you liked it.
Yeah I guess:) Or just a very cute picture:)
I love the COLD picture! So cute, I can hear him saying it.
Post a Comment